|Grade 2 adenovirus, adenoid 6 strain grown in MRC-5 cells in tissue culture. The preparation contains a high concentration of virus and viral components as well as some cellular material in MEM.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Semi pure suspension of Adenoid 6 strain, grade 2 - liquid
- Grown in MRC-5 cells. Optimally infected cells are disrupted by sonication and subjected to low speed centrifugation. The cell lysate is pooled with supernatant from the infected culture and concentrated using ultrafiltration with a 30 kDa cut off.
- Buffer Solution
- Minimum Essential Media
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution
- Antigenic activity is 80% of internal reference standard
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Current, batch-specific concentration 2.3 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- The preparation should be sonicated immediately prior to use in order to ensure that the material is uniform
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up