0152-0507 is grade 2 adenovirus, adenoid 6 strain grown in MRC-5 cells in tissue culture, the preparation contains a high concentration of virus and viral components as well as some cellular material in MEM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Semi pure suspension of Adenoid 6 strain, grade 2 - liquid
- Grown in MRC-5 cells. Optimally infected cells are disrupted by sonication and subjected to low speed centrifugation. The cell lysate is pooled with supernatant from the infected culture and concentrated using ultrafiltration with a 30 kDa cut off.
- Buffer Solution
- Minimum Essential Media
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 3.24 mg/ml
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adenovirus
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- The preparation should be sonicated immediately prior to use in order to ensure that the material is uniform.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)