IgG1 Lambda Myeloma | IR31
Rat IgG1 Lambda Myeloma
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- IgG1 Lambda Myeloma
|Rat IgG1 rat myeloma is a spontaneously arising rat IgG1 myeloma. The antigen specificity of this product is unknown.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG1 Lambda Myeloma
Peppard, J.V. and Orlans, E. (1980) The biological half-lives of four rat immunoglobulin isotypes.
Immunology. 40: 683-6.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up