IgG1 Lambda Myeloma | IR31
Rat IgG1 rat myeloma is a spontaneously arising rat IgG1 myeloma. The antigen specificity of this product is unknown.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01835 Related reagents
- P20759 Related reagents
- P01836 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LOC500180 Related reagents
- Ighg Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 Lambda Myeloma
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate positive/negative controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 Lambda Myeloma
Peppard, J.V. and Orlans, E. (1980) The biological half-lives of four rat immunoglobulin isotypes.
Immunology. 40: 683-6.