Rabbit IgG-FcSpyCatcher3 is compatible with Bio-Rad's recombinant HuCAL® antibodies with a SpyTag2 at the C-terminus of the heavy chain.
Download FcSpyCatcher coupling protocol
View all available Catchers
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- FcSpyCatcher3 purified recombinant protein, fused to the hinge region, CH2, and CH3 of rabbit IgG - liquid
- Recombinant protein expressed in mammalian cell line and purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% ProClin 950
- ≥90% determined by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by coomassie blue staining
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 80 µM (6.1 mg/ml)
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Predicted 76132 Da
- Store at -20°C only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- ProClin is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of
Sold under license of patent and patent applications, including but not limited to European patent EP2534484B1, UK patent GB1903479.2, the US patents US9,547,003, US10,247,727, US16/274908, US20200299369 and corresponding patents
HuCAL® is a registered trademark of MorphoSys AG
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Rabbit IgG-FcSPYCATCHER3
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- View FcSpyCatcher Coupling Protocol
Product Specific References
Zakeri, B. et al. (2012) Peptide tag forming a rapid covalent bond to a protein, through engineering a bacterial adhesin.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109 (12): E690-7.
Keeble, A.H. et al. (2019) Approaching infinite affinity through engineering of peptide-protein interaction.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Dec 10 [Epub ahead of print].
Antibody Characterization Reference
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra