Rabbit IgG-FcSpyCatcher3 is compatible with Bio-Rad's recombinant HuCAL® antibodies with a SpyTag2 at the C-terminus of the heavy chain.
Download FcSpyCatcher coupling protocol
View all available Catchers
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- FcSpyCatcher3 purified recombinant protein, fused to the hinge region, CH2, and CH3 of rabbit IgG - liquid
- Recombinant protein expressed in mammalian cell line and purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% ProClin 950
- ≥90% determined by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by coomassie blue staining
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 80 µM (6.1 mg/ml)
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Predicted 76132 Da
- Store at -20°C only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- ProClin is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Rabbit IgG-FcSPYCATCHER3
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- View FcSpyCatcher Coupling Protocol
Product Specific References
Zakeri, B. et al. (2012) Peptide tag forming a rapid covalent bond to a protein, through engineering a bacterial adhesin.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109 (12): E690-7.
Keeble, A.H. et al. (2019) Approaching infinite affinity through engineering of peptide-protein interaction.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Dec 10 [Epub ahead of print].
Antibody Characterization Reference
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra