Filter by Application:E Reset
|Purified Porcine IgGt is a preparation of purified polyclonal porcine IgG prepared from normal porcine serum.
By immunoelectrophoresis, this product was shown to react with antiserum specific for porcine IgG. No reactivity was observed with porcine IgA or IgM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Porcine IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up