Murine vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is a homodimeric protein, where each subunit is 165 amino acids in length. Murine VEGF is expressed by various vascularized tissues and is reported to stimulate endothelial cell growth and angiogenesis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Recombinant Protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli
- Buffer Solution
- 20mM Acetic Acid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS page and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 39 kDa (homodimer of 165 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
ovarian follicle development
patterning of blood vessels
in utero embryonic development
positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
growth factor activity
epithelial cell differentiation
post-embryonic camera-type eye development
eye photoreceptor cell development
positive regulation of vascular permeability
vascular endothelial growth factor receptor signaling pathway
camera-type eye morphogenesis
cardiac muscle fiber development
positive regulation of cell division
primitive erythrocyte differentiation
mammary gland alveolus development
positive regulation of branching involved in ureteric bud morphogenesis
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- PMP67 may be used in ELISA applications with either AAM51 or AAM51B.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)