Recombinant mouse IL-7 has an ED50 of 0.2ng/ml, determined in a dose response proliferation assay of murine 2E8 cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified cytokine from E. coli - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. For extended storage it is recommended to further dilute in a buffer containing 0.1% BSA. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently vortexed after reconstitution and microcentrifuged before use.
- Recombinant IL-7 is purified by sequential chromatography
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15kDa (129 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
T cell lineage commitment
interleukin-7 receptor binding
growth factor activity
regulation of gene expression
positive regulation of B cell proliferation
negative regulation of catalytic activity
positive regulation of T cell differentiation
positive regulation of organ growth
homeostasis of number of cells within a tissue
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra