Recombinant mouse IL-7 has an ED50 of 0.2ng/ml, determined in a dose response proliferation assay of murine 2E8 cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified cytokine from E. coli - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. For extended storage it is recommended to further dilute in a buffer containing 0.1% BSA. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently vortexed after reconstitution and microcentrifuged before use.
- Recombinant IL-7 is purified by sequential chromatography
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15kDa (129 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P10168 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Il7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002360 T cell lineage commitment
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005139 interleukin-7 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043086 negative regulation of catalytic activity
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0046622 positive regulation of organ growth
- GO:0048873 homeostasis of number of cells within a tissue
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-7
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)