Recombinant mouse IGF-1 has an ED50 of <2.0ng/ml as determined by a cell proliferation assay using FDC-P1 cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 10 ul distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >97% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.6kD (70 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001649 osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0001932 regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0001974 blood vessel remodeling
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0010001 glial cell differentiation
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0021940 positive regulation of cerebellar granule cell precursor proliferation
- GO:0030104 water homeostasis
- GO:0030879 mammary gland development
- GO:0031017 exocrine pancreas development
- GO:0032878 regulation of establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0035264 multicellular organism growth
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048286 lung alveolus development
- GO:0048468 cell development
- GO:0048754 branching morphogenesis of a tube
- GO:0050650 chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan biosynthetic process
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- GO:0060426 lung vasculature development
- GO:0060463 lung lobe morphogenesis
- GO:0060509 Type I pneumocyte differentiation
- GO:0060510 Type II pneumocyte differentiation
- GO:0060527 prostate epithelial cord arborization involved in prostate glandular acinus morphogenesis
- GO:0060736 prostate gland growth
- GO:0060741 prostate gland stromal morphogenesis
- GO:0060766 negative regulation of androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070373 negative regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of IGF-I
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- PMP44 may be used as a standard in either an indirect ELISA with AAM30.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra