|Recombinant Mouse anti insulin-like growth factor I is an E. coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to full-length mature murine insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), a 70 amino acid peptide that is structurally and functionally related to insulin but with higher growth-promoting activities.
Recombinant mouse IGF-1 has an ED50 of <2.0ng/ml as determined by a cell proliferation assay using FDC-P1 cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 10 ul distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >97% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.6kD (70 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- PMP44 may be used as a standard in either an indirect ELISA with AAM30.
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor I
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001649 osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0001932 regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0001974 blood vessel remodeling
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010001 glial cell differentiation
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0021940 positive regulation of cerebellar granule cell precursor proliferation
- GO:0030104 water homeostasis
- GO:0030879 mammary gland development
- GO:0031017 exocrine pancreas development
- GO:0032878 regulation of establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0035264 multicellular organism growth
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048286 lung alveolus development
- GO:0048468 cell development
- GO:0048754 branching morphogenesis of a tube
- GO:0050650 chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan biosynthetic process
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- GO:0060426 lung vasculature development
- GO:0060463 lung lobe morphogenesis
- GO:0060509 Type I pneumocyte differentiation
- GO:0060510 Type II pneumocyte differentiation
- GO:0060527 prostate epithelial cord arborization involved in prostate glandular acinus morphogenesis
- GO:0060736 prostate gland growth
- GO:0060741 prostate gland stromal morphogenesis
- GO:0060766 negative regulation of androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070373 negative regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up