Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant human MCP-1/MCAF also known as C-C motif chemokine 2, Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1, Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1, HC11 or Small-inducible cytokine A2 is encoded by the CCL2 gene. Recombinant MCP-1 is a 76 amino acid ~13kDa chemokine involved in chemotaxis and polarization of the immune response.
Recombinant human MCP-1/MCAF has been employed successfully as a control antigen in the development of a sensitive ELISA employing Mouse anti Human MCP-1 antibody clone 2.2-4A4-1A11 as a capture reagent and biotinylated Rabbit anti Human MCP-1 polyclonal antibody (AHP784B) as a detection reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.2 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.6kD (76 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002548 monocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004672 protein kinase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007187 G-protein signaling, coupled to cyclic nucleotide second messenger
- GO:0007259 JAK-STAT cascade
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0019079 viral genome replication
- GO:0031727 CCR2 chemokine receptor binding
- GO:0048246 macrophage chemotaxis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up