Recombinant human MCP-1/MCAF has been employed successfully as a control antigen in the development of a sensitive ELISA employing Mouse anti Human MCP-1 antibody clone 2.2-4A4-1A11 as a capture reagent and biotinylated Rabbit anti Human MCP-1 polyclonal antibody (AHP784B) as a detection reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.2 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.6kD (76 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002548 monocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004672 protein kinase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007187 G-protein signaling, coupled to cyclic nucleotide second messenger
- GO:0007259 JAK-STAT cascade
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0019079 viral genome replication
- GO:0031727 CCR2 chemokine receptor binding
- GO:0048246 macrophage chemotaxis
- For research purposes only
Applications of MCP-1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra