Human IgG4 | AbD00264_hIgG4
|Recombinant Human IgG4 lambda, clone AbD00264_hIgG4 is a recombinant human IgG4 antibody with a lambda light chain.
Clone AbD00264_hIgG4 is specific for green fluorescent protein (GFP) and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a standard in assays designed to measure IgG4 levels, or as a control antibody when using other human antibodies of the same isotype and subclass.
In addition to the tetrameric IgG structure, composed of two copies each of the heavy and light chains, human IgG4 forms so-called half-molecules. This species contains only one heavy and one light chain. Half-molecules can assemble with an unrelated half-molecule to form bispecific tetrameric antibody species (Aalberse et al. 2002). Half-molecules of human IgG4 preparations can be detected as an additional species under denaturing, non-reducing conditions using SDS-PAGE, size exclusion chromatography or capillary electrophoresis.
Mutation in the core hinge region of IgG4 prevents the formation of half-molecules (Bloom et al. 1997). In addition to the wild type recombinant, Bio-Rad also offers recombinant Human IgG4 lambda in its mutated form (HCA246). Recombinant Human IgG4 kappa is also available in both wild type (HCA195) and mutant form (HCA247).
- Product Form
- Human IgG4 antibody selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library and expressed in a human cell line, HKB-11 - liquid.
- HCA050: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- HCA050A: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||0500-0099||E WB||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||C* E||0.2 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up