Human IgG2 | AbD00264_hIgG2
Filter by Application:EP SC Reset
Recombinant Human IgG2 Lambda
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- IgG2 Lambda
- Human IgG2
|Recombinant Human IgG2 lambda contains a lambda light chain. The heavy chain belongs to the G2m(..), previously designated G2m(n-), allotype.
Recombinant Human IgG2 lambda is a recombinant antibody with specificity for Green Fluorescent Protein. It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a control reagent for assays where this immunoglobulin is measured, or when using other human antibodies of the same isotype and subclass. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
- Product Form
- Human IgG2 antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line, HKB-11. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
References for Human IgG2
Madan, B. et al. (2016) USP6 oncogene promotes Wnt signaling by deubiquitylating Frizzleds.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. May 9. pii: 201605691. [Epub ahead of print]
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up