Human IgG1 | AbD00264il
This product is a recombinant antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a control reagent for assays where this immunoglobulin is measured, or when using other human IgG1 antibodies of the same isotype or allotype. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
The main allelic forms of IgG1 are G1m(z,a), G1m(f), and G1m(f,a). The G1m(z,a) (or G1m17,1) allele is found in Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid populations, whereas the G1m3 allele is only found in Caucasoid; for further details on IgG1 allotypes see IgG subclasses and allotypes: from structure to effector functions, and IMGT Repertoire (IG and TR) Allotypes: Human (Homo sapiens) IGHC.
The following publication reviews the serologically defined human IgG allotypes and considers the potential for allotype differences to contribute to or potentiate immunogenicity; Human immunoglobulin allotypes, possible implications for immunogenicity
Our range of IgG1 controls also includes Recombinant Human IgG1 lambda allotype G1m3, and the corresponding allotypes for IgG1 kappa.
View a summary of all recombinant fully human immunoglobulin isotype controls
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library and expressed in a human cell line, HKB-11 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up tp 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human IgG1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Recombinant Human IgG1 Lambda Allotype G1m3||HCA049||E||0.1 mg|
|Recombinant Human IgG1 Kappa Allotype G1m3||HCA192||E||0.1 mg|
|Recombinant Human IgG1 Kappa Allotype G1m17,1||HCA319||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra