Immunoelectrophoretic analysis demonstrates a single precipitin arc against anti canine IgG and anti canine serum.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile deionised water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 10.0 mg/ml following recommended reconstitution.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|