Native Bovine Ribonuclease A
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Ribonuclease A
|Native ribonuclease A is purified RNase A isolated from bovine pancreas. RNase A is an endoribonuclease that exists as a single chain polypeptide containing 4 disulphide bridges. It can be inhibited by alkylation of the histidine-12 or histidine-119 that are present in the active site. Activators of RNase A include potassium and sodium salts.The optimal conditions for activity are 60ºC and pH 7.6.CAS number: 9001-99-4EC number: 126.96.36.199|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute to a concentration of 1.0 mg/ml with distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 13.7 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003676 nucleic acid binding
- GO:0004522 pancreatic ribonuclease activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
8040-0106146226 157907 159276
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up