Native ribonuclease A is purified RNase A isolated from bovine pancreas. RNase A is an endoribonuclease that exists as a single chain polypeptide containing 4 disulphide bridges. It can be inhibited by alkylation of the histidine-12 or histidine-119 that are present in the active site. Activators of RNase A include potassium and sodium salts.The optimal conditions for activity are 60ºC and pH 7.6.CAS number: 9001-99-4EC number: 184.108.40.206
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute to a concentration of 1.0 mg/ml with distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 13.7 kDa
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of reconstitution
- P61823 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RNASE1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003676 nucleic acid binding
- GO:0004522 pancreatic ribonuclease activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ribonuclease A
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)