IFN Alpha A
Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Bovine Interferon Alpha A
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- IFN Alpha A
|Recombinant Bovine interferon alpha A (IFNαA) is a recombinant protein of approximately 19.0 kDa corresponding to aa 24-189 of native bovine IFNαA.
Bovine IFNαA is a type I interferon belonging to the alpha/beta interferon family. IFNαA is produced by macrophages and involved in defense against viral infections.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 19.0 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
PBP019144659 156331 158309 160445
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up