Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Bovine CXCL9
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Bovine CXCL9 is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 22 - 125 of bovine CXCL9, also known as MIG (monokine induced by Interferon-gamma). CXCL9 is a member of the CXC family of chemokine receptors, secreted by interferonγ stimulated monocytes, macrophages and endothelial cells, which signals through binding to CD183 (CXCR3). CXCL9 acts as a Th1 (type 1 helper T) cell chemoattractant and plays a role in the growth, activation and movement of cells associated with immune and inflammatory responses, and in tumour growth inhibition.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 11.9 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up