Recombinant Bovine CXCL9 is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 22 - 125 of bovine CXCL9, also known as MIG (monokine induced by Interferon-gamma). CXCL9 is a member of the CXC family of chemokine receptors, secreted by interferonγ stimulated monocytes, macrophages and endothelial cells, which signals through binding to CD183 (CXCR3). CXCL9 acts as a Th1 (type 1 helper T) cell chemoattractant and plays a role in the growth, activation and movement of cells associated with immune and inflammatory responses, and in tumour growth inhibition.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 11.9 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- A9QWP9 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CXCL9 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of CXCL9
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)