- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitute in 1.5 ml sterile distilled water.
- Purified IgG prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.05%||Sodium Azide (NaN3)|
|1.5%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Whole sheep IgG.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)