Biotinylated Rabbit anti Sheep IgG polyclonal antibody is a useful and robust reagent for the detection of bound sheep antibodies with labeled streptavidin as a tertiary reagent.
Biotinylated Rabbit anti Sheep IgG polyclonal antibody has been used successfully for evaluation of IgG responses in vaccinated and challenged sheep (Ramos et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute in 1.5 ml sterile distilled water.
- Purified IgG prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Whole sheep IgG.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500||1/5,000|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Ramos, A. et al. (2018) Melatonin enhances responsiveness to Dichelobacter nodosus. vaccine in sheep and increases peripheral blood CD4 T lymphocytes and IgG-expressing B lymphocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 206: 1-8.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra