Goat anti Rat IgM:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rat IgM antibody recognizes rat IgM as demonstrated by ELISA. This antibody has been cross-absorbed against rat IgG, but may react with IgM from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgM were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on rat IgM covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rat IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgM antibody
Brissette, C.A. et al. (2012) Acetate supplementation reduces microglia activation and brain interleukin-1β levels in a rat model of Lyme neuroborreliosis.
J Neuroinflammation. 9: 249.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up