|Goat anti Rat IgG2a antibody recognizes rat IgG2a as assessed by immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
Goat anti Rat IgG2a antibody may cross react with IgG2a from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG2a were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG2a antibody
Platt, R. et al. (2011) Comparison of humoral and cellular immune responses to inactivated swine influenza virus vaccine in weaned pigs.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 142: 252-7.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up