Filter by Application:WB F Reset
Goat anti Rat IgG:DyLight®650 (Mouse Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- (MOUSE ADSORBED)
|Goat anti Rat IgG (mouse adsorbed) antibody recognizes rat IgG. Cross-reactivity with mouse IgG has been minimized by adsorption.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to DyLight®650 - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®650 654 673
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- DyLight® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Tamayo, J. et al. (2001) Chemical sensors and biosensors in liquid environment based on microcantilevers with amplified quality factor.
Ultramicroscopy. 86: 167-73.
Pérez-Bosque A et al. (2004) Dietary plasma protein affects the immune response of weaned rats challenged with S. aureus Superantigen B.
J Nutr. 134: 2667-72.
Balan, P. et al. (2010) Immunomodulatory effects of ovine serum immunoglobulin in the growing rat.
Animal. 4: 1702-8.
Yang, X. et al. (2010) The role of the JAK2-STAT3 pathway in pro-inflammatory responses of EMF-stimulated N9 microglial cells.
J Neuroinflammation. 7: 54.
Tulinská, J. et al. (2018) Humoral and cellular immune response in Wistar Han RCC rats fed two genetically modified maize MON810 varieties for 90 days (EU 7th Framework Programme project GRACE).
Arch Toxicol. 92 (7): 2385-99.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up