Filter by Application:WB F Reset
|Goat anti Rat IgG (Mouse Adsorbed) antibody recognizes rat IgG. Cross-reactivity with mouse IgG has been minimised by adsorption.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to DyLight®650 - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®650 654 673
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- DyLight® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG antibody
Yang, X. et al. (2010) The role of the JAK2-STAT3 pathway in pro-inflammatory responses of EMF-stimulated N9 microglial cells.
J Neuroinflammation. 7: 54.
Tamayo, J. et al. (2001) Chemical sensors and biosensors in liquid environment based on microcantilevers with amplified quality factor.
Ultramicroscopy. 86: 167-73.
Pérez-Bosque A et al. (2004) Dietary plasma protein affects the immune response of weaned rats challenged with S. aureus Superantigen B.
J Nutr. 134: 2667-72.
Balan, P. et al. (2010) Immunomodulatory effects of ovine serum immunoglobulin in the growing rat.
Animal. 4: 1702-8.
Tulinská, J. et al. (2018) Humoral and cellular immune response in Wistar Han RCC rats fed two genetically modified maize MON810 varieties for 90 days (EU 7th Framework Programme project GRACE).
Arch Toxicol. 92 (7): 2385-99.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up