Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG antibody recognizes rat IgG, detecting all subclasses in immunodiffusion assays.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to DyLight®550 - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified polyclonal rat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®550 562 576
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- DyLight® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up