Rabbit F(ab′)2 anti Rat IgG antibody recognizes the heavy and light chains of rat IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG2c. This product also reacts with the light chains of rat IgM as demonstrated by ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG was raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with rat IgG paraproteins. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on rat IgG covalently linked to agarose, and gel filtration chromatography of pepsin digested antibody.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 50% Glycerol
- Rat IgG.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available