Filter by Application:C Reset
|Goat anti Rat IgG antibody reacts with the heavy and light chains of rat IgG, and the light chains of rat IgA and IgM. Cross reactivity with mouse immunoglobulins has been minimised by cross adsorption with pooled mouse sera and plasmacytoma/hybridoma proteins.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig Fraction conjugated to Rhodamine (TRITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) TRITC 557 576
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Liu, F. et al. (2015) Rapid and reliable healing of critical size bone defects with genetically modified sheep muscle.
Eur Cell Mater. 30: 118-31.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up