Rabbit anti Rat GRO beta/MIP-2 antibody recognizes rat GRO beta/MIP-2, also known CXCL2, an 8kD chemokine which promotes neutrophil chemotaxis and degranulation and is expressed by monocytes, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, synovial cell and several tumour cell lines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended for long term storage.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat GRO beta/MIP-2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant rat GRO beta/MIP-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of GRO Beta/MIP-2 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for GRO Beta/MIP-2 antibody
Vallès, A. et al. (2006) Differential regulation of the CXCR2 chemokine network in rat brain trauma: implications forneuroimmune interactions and neuronal survival.
Neurobiol Dis.22: 312-22.