Dynamin (pSer774) antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Sheep anti Dynamin (pSer774)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Dynamin (pSer774)
|Sheep anti Rat dynamin (pSer774) antibody recognizes dynamin, also known as B-dynamin and D100, when phosphorylated at serine 774.
Dynamin is a phosphoprotein expressed at nerve terminals, which plays an important role in the regulation of synaptic vesicle endocytosis. Cyclin dependent protein kinase 5 (cdk5) has been shown to phosphorylate serine 774 and 778 in vivo. Dephosphorylation of these residues is essential for endocytosis of synaptic vesicles.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Expected from Sequence Monkey Expected from Sequence Bovine Expected from Sequence Chicken Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to phosphorylated rat dynamin were raised by repeated immunisations of sheep with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM HEPES pH7.5
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin 50% Glycerol
- Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within dynamin which includes phosphorylated Ser774.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Western Blotting
- AHP899 detects a band of approximately 95kDa in rat hippocampus lysates.
References for Dynamin (pSer774) antibody
Morton, A. et al. (2015) Synaptic vesicle exocytosis and increased cytosolic calcium are both necessary but not sufficient for activity-dependent bulk endocytosis.
J Neurochem. 134 (3): 405-15.
Marland, J.R. et al. (2016) Synaptic Vesicle Recycling Is Unaffected in the Ts65Dn Mouse Model of Down Syndrome.
PLoS One. 11 (1): e0147974.
Kontaxi, C. et al. (2023) Epilepsy-related CDKL5 deficiency slows synaptic vesicle endocytosis in central nerve terminals.
J Neurosci. JN-RM-1537-22.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0003774 motor activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0031623 receptor internalization
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up