Filter by Application:E IF Reset
Sheep anti Rat Albumin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Rat albumin antibody recognizes rat albumin, a soluble protein which constitutes approximately 50% of blood serum protein, acting as a regulator of blood colloidal osmotic pressure and hence blood volume. albumin is also an important transporter of substances within the bloodstream, such as fatty acids, thyroid hormones, metal ions and steroids.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rat albumin was raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native albumin from rat serum
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1/20 000||1/200 000|
References for Albumin antibody
Westin, J.E. et al. (2006) Endothelial proliferation and increased blood-brain barrier permeability in the basal ganglia in a rat model of 3,4-dihydroxyphenyl-L-alanine-induced dyskinesia.
J Neurosci. 26: 9448-61.
Eyre J, et al. (2007) Statin-sensitive endocytosis of albumin by glomerular podocytes.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 292: F674-81.
Alonso, A. et al. (2010) Reorganization of gap junctions after focused ultrasound blood-brain barrier opening in the rat brain.
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 30: 1394-402.
Obeid, S. et al. (2017) Development of a NanoBioAnalytical platform for "on-chip" qualification and quantification of platelet-derived microparticles.
Biosens Bioelectron. 93: 250-9.
Michalski, D. et al. (2022) Regionally Altered Immunosignals of Surfactant Protein-G, Vascular and Non-Vascular Elements of the Neurovascular Unit after Experimental Focal Cerebral Ischemia in Mice, Rats, and Sheep.
Int J Mol Sci. 23 (11): 5875.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005504 fatty acid binding
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0007584 response to nutrient
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0009267 cellular response to starvation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010033 response to organic substance
- GO:0019836 hemolysis by symbiont of host erythrocytes
- GO:0015643 toxin binding
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0046689 response to mercury ion
- GO:0030170 pyridoxal phosphate binding
- GO:0042311 vasodilation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0046010 positive regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, non-REM sleep
- GO:0051659 maintenance of mitochondrion location
- GO:0070541 response to platinum ion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up