IgG IgM antibody
Goat anti Rabbit IgG/IgM:Biotin (Human Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- IgG IgM
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG/IgM antibody reacts with the heavy and light chains of rabbit IgG and IgM and with the light chains of rabbit IgA as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG and IgM were raised by repeated immunizations of goats with normal rabbit IgG and IgM.
The Ig fraction was purified by affinity chromatography on pooled rabbit IgG and IgM covalently linked to agarose.
The preparation has been cross absorbed with pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins to remove any potential cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rabbit IgG + IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for IgG IgM antibody
Campos-ordonez, T. et al. (2019) Cyclohexane Inhalation Produces Long-Lasting Alterations in the Hippocampal Integrity and Reward-Seeking Behavior in the Adult Mouse.
Cell Mol Neurobiol. Feb 15 [Epub ahead of print].
Iver, S. et al. (2019) Probing BAK and BAX Activation and Pore Assembly with Cytochrome c Release, Limited Proteolysis, and Oxidant-Induced Linkage.
Methods Mol Biol. 1877: 201-16.
Campos-Ordoñez, T. et al. (2021) Chronic exposure to cyclohexane induces stereotypic circling, hyperlocomotion, and anxiety-like behavior associated with atypical c-Fos expression in motor- and anxiety-related brain regions.
Behav Brain Res. Nov 12;113664.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up