Filter by Application:F Reset
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG antibody recognizes rabbit IgG.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Rabbit IgG.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Båge, T. et al. (2010) Signal pathways JNK and NF-kappaB, identified by global gene expression profiling, are involved in regulation of TNFalpha-induced mPGES-1 and COX-2 expression in gingival fibroblasts.
BMC Genomics. 11: 241.
Senthilkumaran, C. et al. (2015) Localization of annexins A1 and A2 in the respiratory tract of healthy calves and those experimentally infected with Mannheimia haemolytica.
Vet Res. 46: 6.
Williams, K.M. et al. (2022) Prospective Phase II Trial of Montelukast to Treat Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome after Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Investigation into Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Pathogenesis.
Transplant Cell Ther. S2666-6367(22)00049-5.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up