Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fab') (H/L) antibody
recognizes the Fab’ region of rabbit IgG and may react with the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. It shows minimal cross reactivity to the Fc region of rabbit IgG and other rabbit immunoglobulins.
Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fab') (H/L) antibody has been used successfully in the development of a sensitive ELISA for the detection of microcystins in aquatic environments (Morenkov et al.2014
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit anti IgG Fab' were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rabbit IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Morenkov, O.S. et al. (2014) Development of an immunoenzyme method for detection and quantitative determination of microcystins.
Inland Water Biology. 7: 299-305.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra