Goat anti Rabbit IgG antibody conjugated to horseradish peroxidase, recognizes rabbit IgG. Cross reactivity with bovine, chicken, goat, guinea pig, hamster, horse, human, mouse, rat and sheep serum proteins has been minimized by solid phase adsorption.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Rabbit IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Fernandes, A.C. et al. (2014) Lab-on-chip cytometry based on magnetoresistive sensors for bacteria detection in milk.
Sensors (Basel). 14 (8): 15496-524.