Goat anti Rabbit IgG antibody conjugated to horseradish peroxidase, recognizes rabbit IgG. Cross reactivity with bovine, chicken, goat, guinea pig, hamster, horse, human, mouse, rat and sheep serum proteins has been minimized by solid phase adsorption.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Gentamicin sulfate 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rabbit IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P01870 Related reagents
- P01841 Related reagents
- P01838 Related reagents
- P01847 Related reagents
- P01840 Related reagents
- P01839 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC2 Related reagents
- LOC100009097 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/1000||1/5000|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Fernandes, A.C. et al. (2014) Lab-on-chip cytometry based on magnetoresistive sensors for bacteria detection in milk.
Sensors (Basel). 14 (8): 15496-524.