Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc) antibody recognizes the Fc portion of rabbit IgG. Assay by IEP resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-peroxidase, anti-goat serum, rabbit IgG, rabbit IgG Fc and rabbit serum. No reaction was observed against rabbit IgG F(ab')2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig Fraction conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Use 1.0 ml of sterile DI water. For extended storage reconstitute with 50% glycerol instead of water and then aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
10 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin
- Native rabbit IgG.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Farr, A. G. & Nakane, P. K. (1981) Immunohistochemistry with enzyme labeled antibodies: a brief review
J Immunol Methods 47: 129 - 144