Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) antibody recognises rabbit IgG heavy and light chains and the light chains of rabbit IgM and IgA as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified Ig conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG (H+L) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with normal rabbit IgG. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on pooled rabbit IgG covalently linked to agarose. The preparation has been cross absorbed against human and mouse sera and purified paraproteins to minimise potential cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rabbit IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- P01839 Related reagents
- P01841 Related reagents
- P01838 Related reagents
- P01847 Related reagents
- P01870 Related reagents
- P01840 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC2 Related reagents
- LOC100009097 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Louderback, K.M. et al. (2006) Subbarrel patterns of thalamocortical innervation in rat somatosensory cortical barrels: Organization and postnatal development.
J Comp Neurol. 497: 32-41.