Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) antibody recognises rabbit IgG heavy and light chains and the light chains of rabbit IgM and IgA as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified Ig conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG (H+L) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with normal rabbit IgG. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on pooled rabbit IgG covalently linked to agarose. The preparation has been cross absorbed against human and mouse sera and purified paraproteins to minimise potential cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rabbit IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Louderback, K.M. et al. (2006) Subbarrel patterns of thalamocortical innervation in rat somatosensory cortical barrels: Organization and postnatal development.
J Comp Neurol. 497: 32-41.