|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) antibody recognises rabbit IgG heavy and light chains and the light chains of rabbit IgM and IgA as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified Ig conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG (H+L) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with normal rabbit IgG. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on pooled rabbit IgG covalently linked to agarose. The preparation has been cross absorbed against human and mouse sera and purified paraproteins to minimise potential cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rabbit IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG antibody
Louderback, K.M. et al. (2006) Subbarrel patterns of thalamocortical innervation in rat somatosensory cortical barrels: Organization and postnatal development.
J Comp Neurol. 497: 32-41.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up