Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) antibody recognises rabbit IgG heavy and light chains and the light chains of rabbit IgM and IgA as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified Ig conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG (H+L) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with normal rabbit IgG. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on pooled rabbit IgG covalently linked to agarose. The preparation has been cross absorbed against human and mouse sera and purified paraproteins to minimise potential cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Normal rabbit IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Louderback, K.M. et al. (2006) Subbarrel patterns of thalamocortical innervation in rat somatosensory cortical barrels: Organization and postnatal development.
J Comp Neurol. 497: 32-41.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up