Sheep anti Pig Amylase (Pancreatic)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Pig Amylase (Pancreatic) antibody recognizes Amylase (Pancreatic), a digestive enzyme with a molecular weight of approximately 56 kDa secreted by the pancreas.
Amylases are secreted proteins that hydrolyze 1,4-alpha-glucoside bonds in oligosaccharides and polysaccharides, and thus catalyze the first step in digestion of dietary starch and glycogen. The human genome has a cluster of several amylase genes that are expressed at high levels in either salivary gland or pancreas. This gene encodes an amylase isoenzyme produced by the pancreatic gland.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Porcine pancreatic alpha-amylase
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- 0480-0104 detects a major band of approximately 56 kDa in porcine amylase samples under reducing conditions.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0004556 alpha-amylase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0016052 carbohydrate catabolic process
- GO:0031404 chloride ion binding
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Pig Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up