Sheep anti Paraquat
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Paraquat antibody recognizes the herbicide Paraquat, also known as N,N'-dimethyl-4,4'-bipyridinium dichloride, and shows the following reactivities with related pesticides:
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to part of the native molecule conjugated to Keyhole limpet Haemocyanin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Paraquat antibody
Mccormack, A.L. & DiMonte, D.A. (2003) Effects of L-dopa and other amino acids against paraquat-induced nigrostriatal degeneration.
J Neurochem. 85 (1): 82-6.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up