|Rabbit anti Mouse Interleukin-21 antibody recognizes mouse interleukin-21 (IL-21), a pleiotropic cytokine and member of the IL-15/IL-21 family, secreted by stimulated CD4+ T cells, which enhances stimulated B-cell proliferation/differentiation, the proliferation of bone marrow progenitor cells, and increases the activity of NK cells and disease-specific CD8+ T-cells.
IL-21 signals through binding to the specific type I cytokine receptor IL-21R, coupled with the common cytokine receptor g chain (gc), initiating the activation of the JAK/STAT signalling pathway.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse IL-21 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse IL-21.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This antibody may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with AAM61 as the capture antibody.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001783 B cell apoptosis
- GO:0002729 positive regulation of natural killer cell cytokine production
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032825 positive regulation of natural killer cell differentiation
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045579 positive regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0045954 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up