CD184 / CXCR4 antibody
Interaction of CD184 with SDF-1 mediates the chemotaxis of progenitor and mature blood cells, and is critical for B-lymphopoiesis and myelopoiesis. CD184 is a major co-receptor for infection by T-cell tropic strains of HIV1, and also a primary receptor for some HIV2 isolates.
This antibody is reported as being suitable for use in immunocytochemistry on mouse spleen leucocytes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Xenopus
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to mouse CD184 / CXCR4 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide YSEEVGSGDYDSNKEPCFRDENVHFNR corresponding to amino acids 14-40 within the N-terminal region of mouse CD184 / CXCR4.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P70658 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Cxcr4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001569 patterning of blood vessels
- GO:0001667 ameboidal cell migration
- GO:0001764 neuron migration
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007281 germ cell development
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0007420 brain development
- GO:0008045 motor axon guidance
- GO:0008354 germ cell migration
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0016493 C-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0016494 C-X-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0030334 regulation of cell migration
- GO:0030426 growth cone
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD184 / CXCR4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/300|
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|