Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti UBE2D1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti UBE2D1 detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 111-140 of human UBE2D1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000209 protein polyubiquitination
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007094 mitotic cell cycle spindle assembly checkpoint
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031145 anaphase-promoting complex-dependent proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0051436 negative regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0051437 positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0070936 protein K48-linked ubiquitination
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up