Tyrosine-Protein Kinase BAZ1B antibody
Tyrosine-protein kinase BAZ1B is a member of the bromodomain protein family. The bromodomain is a structural motif characteristic of proteins involved in chromatin-dependent regulation of transcription. The BAZ1B gene is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a developmental disorder caused by deletion of multiple genes at 7q11.23 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human tyrosine-protein kinase BAZ1B antibody detects a band of 185 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti tyrosine-protein kinase BAZ1B detects a band of approximately 185 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 157-186 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human tyrosine-protein kinase BAZ1B
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003007 heart morphogenesis
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006302 double-strand break repair
- GO:0048096 chromatin-mediated maintenance of transcription
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- GO:0032947 protein complex scaffold
- GO:0034725 DNA replication-dependent nucleosome disassembly
- GO:0035173 histone kinase activity
- GO:0042809 vitamin D receptor binding
- GO:0043044 ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling
- GO:0070577 histone acetyl-lysine binding
- GO:0071778 WINAC complex
- GO:0071884 vitamin D receptor activator activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tyrosine-Protein Kinase BAZ1B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|