Tyrosine-Protein Kinase BAZ1B antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Tyrosine-Protein Kinase BAZ1B
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Tyrosine-Protein Kinase BAZ1B
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti tyrosine-protein kinase BAZ1B detects a band of approximately 185 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 157-186 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human tyrosine-protein kinase BAZ1B
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003007 heart morphogenesis
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006302 double-strand break repair
- GO:0048096 chromatin-mediated maintenance of transcription
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032947 protein complex scaffold
- GO:0034725 DNA replication-dependent nucleosome disassembly
- GO:0035173 histone kinase activity
- GO:0042809 vitamin D receptor binding
- GO:0043044 ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling
- GO:0070577 histone acetyl-lysine binding
- GO:0071778 WINAC complex
- GO:0071884 vitamin D receptor activator activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up