Sheep anti Triiodothyronine
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti triiodothyronine antibody recognizes triiodothyronine also known as T3, triiodothyronine is a thyroid hormone involved in multiple developmental and physiological processes.
Sheep anti triodothyronine antibody has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with related compounds.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to T3 was raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Triiodothyronine (T3) derivative coupled to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanon (KLH)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- ~5.0 mg/ml of specific antibody
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up