Sheep anti triiodothyronine antibody recognizes triiodothyronine also known as T3, triiodothyronine is a thyroid hormone involved in multiple developmental and physiological processes.
Sheep anti triodothyronine antibody has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with related compounds.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to T3 was raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Triiodothyronine (T3) derivative coupled to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanon (KLH)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- ~5.0 mg/ml of specific antibody
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Triiodothyronine antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available