Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TAK1 detects a band of approximately 82 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 574-606 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TAK1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0002726 positive regulation of T cell cytokine production
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004709 MAP kinase kinase kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005671 Ada2/Gcn5/Ada3 transcription activator complex
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0007252 I-kappaB phosphorylation
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0032743 positive regulation of interleukin-2 production
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0043966 histone H3 acetylation
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up