Alternate transcriptional splice variants encoding different isoforms have been characterized.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human SUMO-1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide
- 14 amino acid peptide sequence near the amino terminus of human SUMO-1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005643 nuclear pore
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0016481 negative regulation of transcription
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0016925 protein sumoylation
- GO:0031334 positive regulation of protein complex assembly
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- GO:0032436 positive regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0032880 regulation of protein localization
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060334 regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of SUMO-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1184 detects a band of approximately 15kDa in HL-60 cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||F||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||C E WB||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||C F||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||F||1 ml|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster