RBBP7 is a ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein and belongs to a highly conserved subfamily of WD-repeat proteins. It is found among several proteins that bind directly to retinoblastoma protein, which regulates cell proliferation. RBBP7 is found in many histone deacetylase complexes, including mSin3 co-repressor complex. It is also present in protein complexes involved in chromatin assembly. This protein can interact with BRCA1 tumor-suppressor gene and may have a role in the regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for RBBP7 (provided by RefSeq, Nov 2010).
Rabbit anti Human RBBP7 antibody detects a band of 52 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RBBP7 detects a band of approximately 52 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 1-30 of human RBBP7
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0016581 NuRD complex
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0034080 CenH3-containing nucleosome assembly at centromere
- GO:0035098 ESC/E(Z) complex
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0070370 cellular heat acclimation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RBBP7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra