Prostate Specific Antigen antibody
Filter by Application:P Reset
Sheep anti Human Prostate Specific Antigen
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Prostate Specific Antigen
|Sheep anti Human prostate specific antigen antibody recognizes human prostate specific antigen, a 33-34 kDa glycoprotein with chymotrypsin-like protease activity. Sheep anti Human prostate specific antigen antibody shows minimal cross reactivity in gel diffusion with serum proteins: albumin, retinol binding protein, IgG and alpha-1-microglobulin.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human prostate specific antigen from human seminal fluid.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/1000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human prostate.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up