Prolyl Hydroxylase 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti prolyl hydroxylase 1 detects a band of approximately 44 kDa in HepG2 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 96-123 of human prolyl hydroxylase 1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001558 regulation of cell growth
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0008198 ferrous iron binding
- GO:0016702 oxidoreductase activity, acting on single donors with incorporation of molecular oxygen, incorporation of two atoms of oxygen
- GO:0016706 oxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, 2-oxoglutarate as one donor, and incorporation of one atom each of oxygen into both donors
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019826 oxygen sensor activity
- GO:0030520 estrogen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031418 L-ascorbic acid binding
- GO:0045732 positive regulation of protein catabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up