PPAR Gamma antibody
Two alternatively spliced isoforms of PPARG exist, termed PPARG1 and PPARG2, which are identical except for an additional 30 amino acids at the N-terminus of PPARG2. This results in a predominant adipocyte localisation for PPARG2, whilst PPARG1 is ubiquitously expressed.
PPARG has been implicated in the pathology of numerous diseases including obesity, diabetes, atherosclerosis and cancer.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Hamster Expected from Sequence Rabbit Expected from Sequence Mink Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Guinea Pig Expected from Sequence Macaque Expected from Sequence Duck Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to PPAR gamma were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 255 - 268 of human PPAR gamma isoform 1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of PPAR Gamma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||F||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||C E WB||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||C F||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||F||1 ml|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for PPAR Gamma antibody
Wu, H. et al. (2017) Decreased PPAR-γ expression after internal carotid artery stenting is associated with vascular lesions induced by smooth muscle cell proliferation and systemic inflammation in a minipig model.
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2017;10(7): 7375-83.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra