p53 (pSer392) antibody
The tumor suppressor protein p53, is expressed ubiquitously and plays an important role in blocking proliferation of damaged cells.
Phosphorylation of p53 at serine 392 is reported in response to diverse stresses, for example UV irradiation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Monkey Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human phosphorylated p53 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM HEPES pH7.5
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin 50% Glycerol
- Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within p53 which includes the phosphorylated residue serine 392.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of p53 (pSer392) antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP906 recognises a band of approximately 53kD in rat brain nuclear fraction lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||F||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||C E WB||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||C F||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||F||1 ml|
Product Specific References
References for p53 (pSer392) antibody
Jaiswal, A.S. & Narayan, S. (2001) p53-dependent transcriptional regulation of the APC promoter in colon cancer cells treated with DNA alkylating agents.
J Biol Chem. 276 (21): 18193-9.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra