Orexin A antibody
Sheep anti Human orexin A antibody recognizes human orexin A, an excitatory neuropeptide linked to alertness and wakefulness in humans.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Rabbit Expected from Sequence Pig Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Horse Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Chimpanzee Expected from Sequence Bovine Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide, PLPDCCRQKTCSC, corresponding to amino acids 2-14 of human orexin A conjugated to KLH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O43612 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HCRT Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005791 rough endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0007218 neuropeptide signaling pathway
- GO:0008021 synaptic vesicle
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Orexin A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|