Oncostatin M Receptor antibody
Encoded by the OSMR gene, the oncostatin M Receptor is a member of the type I cytokine receptor family. This receptor heterodimerizes with interleukin 6 signal transducer to form the type II oncostatin M receptor and with interleukin 31 receptor A to form the interleukin 31 receptor, and thus transduces oncostatin M and interleukin 31 induced signaling events. Mutations in the OSMR gene have been associated with familial primary localized cutaneous amyloidosis. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for OSMR (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2009).
Rabbit anti Human oncostatin M receptor antibody detects a band of 111 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti oncostatin M receptor detects a band of approximately 111 kDa in HeLa cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal region of human oncostatin M receptor
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002675 positive regulation of acute inflammatory response
- GO:0004924 oncostatin-M receptor activity
- GO:0019838 growth factor binding
- GO:0005900 oncostatin-M receptor complex
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0034097 response to cytokine stimulus
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Oncostatin M Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|