Goat F(ab')2 anti Human Kappa Light Chain antibody recognizes human kappa chains, and demonstrates <1% cross-reactivity with other human immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human kappa chains were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human kappa chains.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. Prior to reconstitution store at +4°C.
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
complement activation, classical pathway
innate immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Kappa Light Chain antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra