Kappa Light Chain antibody
Goat F(ab')2 anti Human Kappa Light Chain antibody recognizes human kappa chains, and demonstrates <1% cross-reactivity with other human immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human kappa chains were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human kappa chains.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01834 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of Kappa Light Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)