Kappa Light Chain antibody
Goat anti Human Kappa Light Chain:Alk. Phos.
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Kappa Light Chain
|Goat anti Human kappa light chain antibody recognizes human kappa light chains as demonstrated by ELISA. This preparation has been cross-absorbed against lambda light chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline, 1mM MgCl2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human myeloma proteins with kappa light chains.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up